Monday, March 21, 2011

Review: Sigma F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki








Last week i was sent the Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki F80 from Sigma Beauty. Now you're probably thinking that just because i got this sent for my for free, im going to lie about the product. Not even. I will never accept to do a review if the company wants me to say false things. Anywho, this brush is from the Sigmax Collection. And they have two other brushes. When i first recieved the brush, i knew it was going to be top quality. The brush is very dense and great for applying liquid/powder. Also, for buffing in your face product. The bristles are very, very soft. I've washed deep cleaned it about a total of 4 times. And daily cleaned it with a cleansing spray about 10 times. I've seen no shedding or the barrel coming off. Overall, this brush is very high quality and worth it.
*The brush retails for $16 USD.
*To purchase your own: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/Sigma_Flat_Top_Synthetic_Kabuki_F_80_p/f80.htm
*To see the actual video review, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vajL2GIMGoI
FTC: i was sent this brush. But what i said is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment