Friday, March 18, 2011
Top Five Fav. Lipsticks/Lipglosses
1) Revlon Matte 'Nude Attitude' - It's very pigmented and is sort of a medium tone nude. More on the orange side than pink. Also, since it's a matte it can dry your lips out a litte.
2) Revlon Color Burst 'Soft Nude' - Very creamy. It is on the pink/beige side and is also kind of a medium nude lipstick. Long lasting.
3) Hard Candy 'Fire Alarm' - Soft baby pink color. Glides on the lips smoothly.
4) Avon Ultra Color Rich 'U500' - Sheer Muavy nude. Lasts all day. Not matte but not a whole lot of shimmer.
5) Maybelline Color Sensational Pearl 'Twinkle' - Pale baby pink. Almost shows up just as silver specks of shimmer. But when applied multiple times, it shows up to a very light opaque pink.
FAVORITE LIP GLOSSES:
1) NARS 'Super Orgasm' - Dark watermelon pink color with lots of gold shimmer.
2) NARS 'Turkish Delight' - Milky baby pink color. Great to wear on top of nudey pinks.
3) Maybelline Color Sensational 'Sandstone Shimmer' - Light nude color. Only lasts about 1 or 2 hours.
4) Sephora Gloss Ultra-Brilliance #33 - Coral Gloss with many, many shimmers of all sorts of color.
5) Revlon Super Luscious 'Lilac Pastel' - Pastel purple, great with any light pink lipsticks.
-Hope you all enjoyed my first post. And thanks for following :) You can check out my favorite lipsticks/lipglosses video on my Youtube Channel. The link is on the right :)
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)