Sunday, April 24, 2011

Review: Cortex Solo 450 Titanium Skull Flat Iron 1" & KQC Thermal Shine Spray


Lately, I have been trying out a new flat iron. As you all know, i always use my 1" Corioliss red zebra one. Well i have left that and now i am totally in love with my Cortex one! I have used my Corioliss one for about 3 years now, and it's just about to be dead. It shuts off on me at random times. And it doesnt keep my hair straight throughout the whole day. The Cortex one is great! It has titanium plates + you can choose the heat setting you prefer unlike my other one!

Features:
Prfessional Salon Model
100% Solid Titanium plates
Ionized technology to promote silkier and smoother hair
Far-infrared technology delivers consistent heat distribution, while reducing static
Sleek, ergonomic, non-slip grip, designed for professional comfort
Heats to maxium temperature swiftly
Swivel Cord prevents tangling
Looped end for easy storage
Limited lifetime warranty

Price: $129 originally $269 What a deal!!!!

Click to purchase: http://www.flatironbeauty.com/Cortex-Solo-450-Titanium-Skull-Flat-Iron-p/solo10sk.htm


Let me first say, this heat protectant is WAY better than Tressemme (sp). I ran out of mine for a while now. Andi got the chance to try this out. What i really like about this one particulary is the smell. It is not as strong as the Tressemme (sp) one. This is a bit pricey, but then again it's a high end thermal shine spray. Before using any heat on my hair i spray this evenly all over my hair. And then style it. And after i style my hair i notice that it's more shiny and looks silky.

Price: $18.99

Click to purchase: http://www.flatironbeauty.com/KQC-Thermal-Shine-Spray-142g-p/kqcthermalprot.htm

*I was sent these to products to try out. Everything i said is my honest opinion.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment